Together we can make a fairer financial future
500K₳ Pledge per Pool
Dedicated servers and racks
100% Carbon Neutral
Live stake shows the total ADA delegated to each pool. The optimum saturation is 100%, past this point the Cardano protocol is designed to reduce rewards.
ADAvault stake pools are providing our delegators with reliable rewards of % for the minimum fixed pool fee of 340₳ per epoch, and an introductory variable fee of 0%*
We specialise in operating highly secure and reliable stake pools, and commit to permanently fair fees. With ADAvault you will get a continuous return on your investment, and the confidence that comes from staking with an operator whose pools have generated rewards of more than million ADA for our delegators.
* We are waiving the variable fee for all new and existing delegators until December 31st 2023 when it will revert to 0.99%. You can confirm you are staking with our official stake pools using the pool ID‘s in the footer.
The predicted blocks and performance for each pool is calculated approximately 1 day before the next epoch starts.
Why Pledge Matters
ADAvault has a 500k₳ pledge assigned to each of our stake pools. Pools with a significant pledge are making a long term commitment to the Cardano ecosystem. They cannot quickly exit the ecosystem without impact, and this helps stabilise the ADA price.
As a delegator you can have confidence that pools with a large pledge are incentivised to keep the pool operating securely and reliably. It stops pool owners from running large numbers of pools, maintaining decentralisation of the network.
Staking with ADAvault
When you stake with ADAvault your ADA remain secure in your wallet. We do not take custody of your ADA, or have access to your private keys or passwords, and will never request this information. At any time you can cease staking, spend or transfer your ADA, without affecting rewards you have already earned.
Staking is supported by Daedalus and Yoroi and third party wallets like Eternl, Nami, Flint and Typhon. Search for the ticker symbol (ADV, ADV2, ADV3). You can confirm using the pool ID at the bottom of this page.
17-Feb-2023: We have received reports that in some cases Daedalus and Yoroi are displaying ADAvault pools as “unknown”. We have now fixed with IOG, the issue does not affect rewards and was related to the metadata they aggregate.
- CIP 1694 Voltaire GovernanceWe recommend checking out the proposal on GitHub for CIP1694 that proposes an approach for Governance of Cardano in the Voltaire era. It’s an elegant and impressive document, both for the obvious thought that has gone into it, and for the simplicity that has…
- Contingent Staking and Schelling FencesThere’s been a lot of talk in recent days about a proposal for Contingent Staking (CS) which could be implemented on Cardano to enable SPO’s to set conditions that delegators must meet, such as their nationality. This could technically implemented by using DIDs, necessary…
- There’s a lot in the pipelineA short and non exhaustive list of things we have to look forward to across the Cardano ecosystem in the coming months through 2023: A lot to look forward to… we’ll keep updating this post with links, and comments on these and why they…
- Settlement vs Computation LayersQuick post on a recent whiteboard video from Charles covering side chains and digging into the architecture of Cardano. He explores the original essay which outlined a settlement layer (essentially Ourobouros which is now in place) with highly secure, reliable and decentralised characteristics, and…
- New Cardano cryptographic primitivesCardano will be getting some new cryptographic primitives soon. Thinking that sounds complex? And why does it matter? You are not alone we suspect. To make it easier for developers to build cross-chain applications, Input Output Global (IOG) is adding new built-in functions to…
ADAvault recommend Kraken to purchase ADA, as they are an established exchange with a global presence, excellent security, a wide range of crypto trading pairs and most fiat currencies.
You can also buy ADA directly in the Yoroi Wallet using the Changelly service, or you can purchase ADA at Coinbase.